Sunday, January 30, 2011

Beads Beads Beads

I don't think I've ever beaded this much in all my life! Actually, I know I have never beaded this much. Gus has lots of bling these days with more still to come.


Two more sections to go on the outer sarcophagus case. I finished the green section last night - love the pattern! Then I decided to take a little break from the beading and stitched the floor and part of the purple and teal border. I ran out of my purple thread but have asked Jill at Amy's to send me another skein when she ships Dev L. Mann this week. Can you believe the time has come for our last Halloweenie to be shipped? Where did the year go? I'm pleased that I can look at four completely finished pieces and two stitched pieces waiting to go to the finisher.

I wish I could have sent some of my friends up in the frozen North a little bit of the beautiful day we had yesterday here in the South. It was 70 degrees with beautiful blue skies! Today is pretty much a duplicate of yesterday and I feel the need to go soak up some winter sunshine.

I'm headed outside! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melinda,
    Oh, all those beads. You are doing a magnificent job beading. I can only imagine the number of hours it took to do all that beading.
    I am so happy that you are having such wonderful weather.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete