Friday, August 27, 2010

Stirha and Frank Say Hello from San Francisco!

No, they aren't home yet but I received a phone call this afternoon from Marlene in San Francisco. Stirha and Frank wanted to say hello and to let me know that they would be home in a couple of weeks. They have been visiting with Marlene as they wait to be "finished". Marlene has a wonderful plan for them that involves beautiful silks and cording. We both felt that going the understated route for finishing suits these two as they both have lots of embellishments already and we don't want to take away from that. Stirha and Frank are in agreement. I'm excited that the wait is almost over and can't wait to share pictures of the handsome couple when they return from San Francisco.

The Walnettos continue on XOXO this weekend. The Walnettos sounds like a family of trapeze artists in the circus, don't they?

I'm thinking of signing up for the ANG Cyberworkshop by Orna Willis. It's called Square Dance and you can see it here on the ANG website. I haven't done any counted thread needlework in a long time and this looks like fun. Anybody else thinking about signing up for this one?

I'll leave you with a picture of my Little Girl and some needlepoint pillows on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment